Your students may approach instructors for assistance with accessing eBooks and courseware. The attached PDF is a guide to help Instructors decide whether to refer faculty to your store or to the content publisher for support. To help faculty better understand how students access eBooks and courseware, refer to this article.
Articles in this section
- Spring 2022 IA Customer Service Response Timeline and Service Level Expectations
- Selecting a RedShelf Inclusive Access Billing Model
- Co-branded Student Athlete IA Benefits Flyer
- Useful Inclusive Access Terms: A Reference
- RedShelf Support Pathways for Campus Store and Course Materials Managers
- Faculty Support Pathways
- The RedShelf Way - An Implementation Timeline
- IA Webcast: Measuring Success: Using Data to Grow Inclusive Access
- IA Webcast: From Adopt to Opt - with John Wierson of Iowa State University
- IA Webcast: Getting Faculty to "Yes" - with Andrew Dowdy of Murray State University
Article is closed for comments.