Retail is changing, and Inclusive Access is part of many campus stores’ growth strategy. So is measuring and communicating its impact on the business. Hear from Store Director Stacy Elofir as she discusses how the Towson University Store enhanced its business model with IA and other key innovations, leading to increased sales of both eBooks and in-store print materials.
Articles in this section
- Spring 2022 IA Customer Service Response Timeline and Service Level Expectations
- Selecting a RedShelf Inclusive Access Billing Model
- Co-branded Student Athlete IA Benefits Flyer
- Useful Inclusive Access Terms: A Reference
- RedShelf Support Pathways for Campus Store and Course Materials Managers
- Faculty Support Pathways
- The RedShelf Way - An Implementation Timeline
- IA Webcast: Measuring Success: Using Data to Grow Inclusive Access
- IA Webcast: From Adopt to Opt - with John Wierson of Iowa State University
- IA Webcast: Getting Faculty to "Yes" - with Andrew Dowdy of Murray State University
Article is closed for comments.