RedShelf has expanded our support teams to reduce response times and added tools and process automations to make launching IA courses even easier.
Here’s what you can expect from RedShelf's Customer Service team to help you manage your resources and store planning calendar this Spring:
- Timeliness has its privileges! All courses with on-time adoptions will be launched at least two weeks before the first day of classes (FDOC.)
- Changes to courses or rosters, new or deleted sections, and other IA-specific requests will be answered in the order that they are received, and will be resolved ASAP by your dedicated support team.
- All incoming support requests will be answered and resolved according to the improved RedShelf service commitment illustrated in the timetable below—our service commitment to you that ensures the most rapid response and resolution for even the most time-sensitive questions and requests.
RedShelf Customer Service - IA Response & Resolution Timetable
Important Notes & Service Level Exceptions
- New adoptions may require additional time and resources to verify and secure pricing with publishers, which can delay an IA course launch. We know that timing is crucial, so we will do everything possible to ensure the quickest possible turnaround for any open items ahead of launching the new adoption.
- Adding additional sections to existing IA courses typically takes 24-48 weekday hours.
- Billing is typically issued within 10 days of the opting date (the last day students can see and use the opt-out button on their MyShelf page if being utilized by your campus for roster administration.) If you need more time between opting and billing dates, send a written request your Customer Support Specialist.
- To ensure timely payment to our publishing partners for content distributed via IA, RedShelf will send your store a pre-bill report for initial review. After 15 business days, and after resolving any reported issues or questions, we will send your location the final invoice for payment. Once this formal, final invoice is sent to you for the given IA period, it cannot be reissued to the adjusted amount. Any and all changes requested by your store after the final invoice is issued will be handled via Credit Memos.