How to access your eBook
- After completing your purchase from RedShelf.com you will receive an email like this one from "firstname.lastname@example.org" with your purchase and account information:
- Click on any of the links in the email to visit your school's specific RedShelf website, known as a white label.
- Log in to your account. Note: ** Students should not attempt to create an account - since these are online orders an account will be automatically created. Refer to the email for login information ** Students must log in with the email address that they used to purchase with and their products will be on their "My Shelf" page.
For users that have created a RedShelf account in the past, but do not remember what email address what used, please submit a help ticket here: https://solve.redshelf.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
For users that previously created an account with the email address that was used to purchase a new text, use your last password or reset your password by clicking here.
- From the My Shelf page, under Your Materials students can click on the product that was purchased as shown here:
- Clicking on the title will take the student directly to the eBook and they will have access right away
How to access Courseware
- Clicking on Courseware will list instructions on how to access the supplementary material
- Find the one-time use code within your courseware and copy it:
- Read the instructions because different publishers may have different instructions for their product. Keep in mind, you can only redeem the Publisher Access Code at the publisher's website.
If you have problems redeeming your Publisher Access Code, please contact the publisher:
McGraw Hill Connect/LearnSmart/Aleks/SmartBook
RedShelf only provides access to the Publisher Access Code. We can’t troubleshoot access to the publisher’s platform.
If you run into issues or have any questions about the process, let us know and we will be happy to help!