There is nothing more annoying than not being able to access your materials. If you are locked out of your account or experiencing login errors, here are some ways to help solve the issue:
- If you are locked out of your account or are being told you have an account already, use our password reset link to create a new password: https://redshelf.com/accounts/forgot/
- If you receive an error that your email address 'is not valid', it means we don't have that email address in our database. Though our website might look like your school's, we don't carry over your school login credentials. In this case, try an alternate email address.
- If you receive a system error, like a 'Forbidden (403)' error, that's normal on certain configurations of Safari. You can either:
- Disable autofill and allow all cookies in Safari's preferences.
- Or attempt to log in again in Google Chrome.
- If you're still unable to log in and the username/password information you entered clears without a "Username/Password Incorrect" error, it likely means there was a temporary communication error. To troubleshoot:
- Close the browser.
- Reopen the browser.
- Try again to log in.
Is something else occurring? Let us assist!