Your RedShelf account has two types of identifying information. The first is your personal information, which RedShelf uses for billing and shipping purposes. The second is your username / email address. RedShelf uses this type of information for account access and product distribution.
Updating Personal Information
- Log into your RedShelf account.
- Click on your name in the top right corner and select My Account.
- Change your information and select Save Changes.
Changing Your Username / Email Address
Only a RedShelf team member can change your username/email address. This is because of copyright restrictions. To change your username, please contact us and provide:
- Your current username/email address
- Your desired username/email address
Merging Accounts & Transferring eBook Purchases
In some cases, you might have eBooks across multiple RedShelf accounts. Merging accounts requires erasing your progress, annotations and notes in your eBook. To learn more about the process, contact us and a RedShelf team member will be happy to help.