Are you trying to log in and are receiving a “Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed.” message?
What is happening is that our site’s securities are in conflict with an autofill-enabled configuration in your browser. To fix, you can:
- Disable autofill, allow cookies, and clear your cache.
- If you are using Safari, make sure you allow cookies in Safari’s preferences
If you are still experiencing problems, contact us with the following information:
- Device type (PC, Mac, iPad, Pixel 2, etc)
- Operating System (Windows 10, Mac OS Catalina, iOS 12, etc)
- Browser type (Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc)
- Browser version
- Not sure which browser version you have? read this article.
If you have any other questions, please reach out and we will be happy to answer them!
Article is closed for comments.