- Can I use financial aid to buy RedShelf eBooks?
- Do you offer coupons, sales, discounts, or special offers?
- Does RedShelf provide desk/exam copies?
- Can I order multiple copies of the same eBook?
- Can I place a RedShelf order over the phone?
- How do I know if an eBook has a Print, Offline, or Copy/Paste allowance?
- What do I do when I get a message that my credit card doesn't match my location?
- Are your prices displayed in Canadian dollars for customers in Canada?
- Who processes your billing?
- What happens when my rental ends?
- When will I see my refund?
Can I use financial aid to buy RedShelf eBooks?
You can’t use financial aid on RedShelf.com. Please contact your school's Financial Aid office. They may have indirect ways to apply aid to RedShelf eBooks bought in the bookstore.
Do you offer coupons, sales, discounts, or special offers on RedShelf?
RedShelf does not generate extra coupon codes.
Does RedShelf provide desk/exam copies?
Contact your school’s publisher representative for physical and digital desk/exam copies. For more information, check out our article about desk/exam copy requests.
I’d like to order multiple copies of the same eBook for my staff or co-workers. How can I do that?
Please fill out a purchase order. Once we process the order, we will provide unique access codes for you to distribute to your staff. These codes must be individually redeemed on their own RedShelf accounts.
Can I place a RedShelf order over the phone?
To protect your financial security, you must make all purchases through our website.
How do I know if an eBook has a Print, Offline, or Copy/Paste allowance?
You can find each eBook’s features on its product page. When shopping on our website, select the book’s title to see the eBook’s allowances and features.
When I try to check out, I am told that my credit card does not match my current location. What do I do?
That Geographic Payment Error is a safety measure. Contact us and we will clear you for purchase!
I live in Canada. Are your prices displayed in Canadian dollars?
RedShelf displays all prices in US dollars.
Who processes your billing?
We use Stripe.
What happens when my rental ends? Do I have to return it?
When your rental expires, it disappears from your Shelf. You don’t have to do a single thing!
When will I see my refund?
RedShelf processes refund requests within 24 hours of receiving them. You can expect to see your funds back on your original form of payment within 5-7 business days.
Article is closed for comments.