For additional reference, download the manual titled "NBC Manual" linked at the end of this article.
How to save time and grow sales?
- Make sure auto adopt feature is turned on (page 49 of the NBC Manual linked below)
How do you ensure price updates are refreshed in your system to avoid failures?
- Confirm with NBC you are set up to have processes run once a day to update pricing (page 53 of the manual)
- If not “Run Matched adoptions” in webmanager daily during rush
How do you remove withdrawn titles?
- Auto-adopt should remove titles that are withdrawn from sale automatically
- To view titles that have had price changes or have been removed, you can pull a change history report (page 42 of the manual for more details)
Is there a report to show withdrawn titles?
- Once you see a title show up as grey in WebManager, remove the shelf tag from your shelves
Match list process to export adoption list?
- Check out our support article "Nebraska/NBC: Outdated terms on White Label" - Click Here
What’s required to sell a course pack via POS?
- Print ISBN for course pack provided to RedShelf
- Store or course pack author needs to purchase own and purchase an ISBN
For more information, download the manual provided by your POS partner using the link below.
Nebraska Support Contact Information for further troubleshooting:
Support Hours: Monday - Friday 7am - 6pm CST
After Hours Support: NBC provides standard after-hours Customer Support for both POS and ICS 24/7. To reach them after hours, call 800-510-3911 and follow the options, you will then be connected to a Technical Support Representative.
Phone: 810 510 3911
Ext 1: Prism POS
Ext 2: Prism Core
Ext 3: Prism Web
Ext 5: Ratex
Support Portal to submit tickets: Click Here