If you are seeing only older terms on your store's White Label (eg ncubookstore.redshelf.com), then RedShelf will just need your most updated adoption list!
Unfortunately, this does not auto-sync through NBC, so please follow these steps:
- Log into WinPrism. Under “Textbooks” select “Course Requests”.
- Hit the arrow next to the binoculars to select the term information you need.
- Once you have selected your term, hit the “Reports” option at the top of your screen.
Select the “More Reports” option at the bottom for the list.
- Under “More Reports”, choose the “Student Textbook List” option.
- Make sure to clear out the department field so that all departments will appear on your list.
- Press “OK” and the “Course List (Condensed)” will appear.
- Save this report as an Excel document (.xls) and you are ready to send this off to your Account Manager (find out who they are here)!