In order to reset the Multi-Factor Access code needed to access the VPN, there are 2 required steps.
- Reach out to the IT Admin, so the code can be reset
- Log into the VPN site, and scan a new code.
The first part should be pretty obvious. Once that is completed, navigate to the site:
(you can click on the link, otherwise copy and paste into a new browser tab)
From there you will need to log into the account using your username and password.
- your username is: first_last
- your password should be in an email.
- simply switch over to Gmail, and search for VPN Password
- copy that and log into the space and click the Login button
From there you will need to scan in a new MFA code.
Scroll to the bottom of the screen and use your phone to scan the new code.
Be sure to click the :
I scanned the QR code
If you do not click this button, the scanned QR code will not register with the server, and you will have to scan a new code.