Are you trying to log in and are receiving a “Forbidden (403) CSRF verification failed.” message?
What is happening is that our site’s securities are in conflict with an autofill-enabled configuration in your browser. To fix, you can:
- Disable autofill, allow cookies, and clear your cache.
- If you are using Safari, make sure you allow cookies in Safari’s preferences
If you are still experiencing problems, contact us with the following information:
- Device type (PC, Mac, iPad, Pixel 2, etc)
- Operating System (Windows 10, Mac OS Catalina, iOS 12, etc)
- Browser type (Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc)
- Browser version
- Not sure which browser version you have? read this article.
If you have any other questions, please reach out and we will be happy to answer them!