If you receive a “You’ve been logged out” message, it may suggest a hang up between our platform and your device. This may have been caused by:
- A long period of inactivity. To avoid this, interact with your content regularly while you’re reading.
- Using more than one device or browser. To avoid this, only login with one device or browser at a time.
- Another user logging into your account. To avoid this, make sure no one else is using your account.”
If you receive this message, try logging back into RedShelf. If that doesn’t work, please try the following steps:
- Clear your session.
- Ensure that you are NOT following a previously bookmarked link. The authentication requires that you access your library fresh for each reading session.
- Clear your browser cache. Don’t know how? Read an article from Indiana University
- Disable ad blockers. These can often block necessary items from loading.
- Try another browser such as Chrome or Firefox.
If those steps don't help please submit a help desk ticket to our Customer Experience team with a full browser screenshot and someone from there will assist you!