- Who can use RedShelf’s platforms and services?
- What rights do you have to RedShelf content?
- What is RedShelf’s refund policy?
- What kind of copyright protection is in place?
- What kind of acceptable use of the RedShelf platform is expected of you?
- What can you expect from RedShelf?
- How can you terminate your RedShelf account?
Who can use RedShelf’s platforms and services?
To use the RedShelf Platform, you should be at least 18 years-old OR be at least 13 years-old and attending a valid institution that partners with RedShelf. If you’ve been previously suspended or removed from the RedShelf Platform, you’re not eligible for use.
What rights do you have to RedShelf content?
You’re licensed to view online content for personal and educational use only. To some extent, you may be able to print and/or view content offline. Unauthorized use of content—including commercial use, data collection, use for profit or unlawful conduct—is a direct violation of these terms.
What is RedShelf’s refund policy?
eBooks are refundable within the first 14 days of access or 30 days after the purchase is made, whichever occurs first. eBooks are not refundable if you’ve viewed more than 10% of the content or have printed any content. Access codes are refundable within 14 days after the purchase is made. For refunds on purchases made through your campus bookstore or institution, please reach out to them. For all other refunds, submit a request form.
What kind of copyright protection is in place?
All content on the RedShelf Platform is copyrighted and any sort of copyright infringement on the platform is prohibited. Infringement may include:
- Deletion of the copyright or other proprietary rights notices
- Interference with the Digital Rights Management (DRM)
- Plagiarization of any author
The copyright of your and any other user’s work and content is equally protected. RedShelf is only a content distributor and does not own any content. Therefore, RedShelf can’t be held responsible for any content material.
What kind of acceptable use of the RedShelf platform is expected of you?
RedShelf’s platform is owned and operated by RedShelf and you agree to:
- Respect RedShelf’s intellectual property rights
- Not damage the operation, name or reputation of RedShelf and its affiliates, partners and publishers
- Not reverse engineer or distort any software
- Not use the RedShelf platform for any illegal activity
RedShelf holds the right to suspend use, terminate accounts, or pursue legal action if you violate these terms.
What can you expect from RedShelf?
We do everything we can to provide excellent services for you. However, we’re not responsible for any interruptions or errors. Our Customer Experience Team is at your service to address any individual problems or complaints or to help find the adequate solution.
How can you terminate your RedShelf account?
You can stop using the RedShelf Platform or unsubscribe at any time by submitting a request form. If you don’t access the RedShelf Platform for five years, we may remove your account. You will receive an email notification ahead of time with an opportunity to avoid deactivation.