In our continued efforts to keep information secure, RedShelf now requires two-factor authentication (2FA) in order to access sensitive operational areas, including Partner Dash and other internal utilities. 2FA is a specific type of multi-factor authentication (MFA) that strengthens access security by requiring two methods, or authentication factors, to verify your identity. RedShelf provides an easy way to enable 2FA using your phone as the second form of required identification.
Here's how to setup 2FA:
- Log into the RedShelf site (www.redshelf.com)
- Navigate to My Account
- Select Security all the way to the right on the My Account red bar at the top of the screen.
- At the bottom of the page, click Enable for Logins
- Using your phone or tablet, scan the provided QR code
- Enter the generated 6-digit code & click Verify MFA Code
- You're all set! Two factor authentication is now enabled.
Article is closed for comments.