How your students access their RedShelf eBooks:
(Check out this fantastic video from NWTC's bookstore staff!)
- Students purchase their RedShelf digital courseware from the bookstore
- The receipt includes the duration and the access code. A message at the bottom displays a customized RedShelf receipt message: "Thank you for your purchase. Activate your digital content on the bookstore website at www.univmbsstore.edu. Log-in or create a new account, then go to Access and Activate eBooks. Choose the option to activate books and select Redshelf from the list of providers. You will be asked for your access to complete redemption."
- Students log in to their bookstore website and click 'Activate and Access eBooks'.
- The option to activate an in-store purchase displays at the top of the screen.
- RedShelf is selected as the provider, and the access code on the receipt is entered to activate. Redemption will be completed, and the eBook/courseware will be available to access.
- Students access their RedShelf eBook without leaving the bookstore site via single sign on experience to bookstore whitelabel site. The bookstore site account is connected to a corresponding RedShelf account.
Online / "InSite" Purchase
- Students purchase their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore's website
- A RedShelf.com account is automatically created for them
Note: If the purchase does not process, bookstores should:
- Verify the pricing + SKU by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Verify the product adoption
- Re-process the transaction
- Open a ticket with MBS’ Support Team