You're so close! You got into RedShelf, but now you've got to redeem another code...
Depending on how your instructor has set up your course, you should see a list of instructions on My Shelf.
If RedShelf can supply the link to the right resource where you can redeem your code, we will. If you need to follow a link provided by your instructor, only your instructor and the publisher know it.
Having trouble on the publisher's site? Let's get you to the right resource:
- McGraw Hill (Connect, LearnSmart, Aleks, SmartBook)
- Pearson (MyLab and Mastering, Revel)
- Click "Support" then click "Contact Us" in the top right-hand corner
- Macmillan (LaunchPad)
- Cengage (MindTap, WebAssign, Brain, SAM, iLrn, OWL)
- Wiley (WileyPLUS)
- W. W. Norton (Inquizitive, SmartWork5, Zaps)
Still have questions? We'd love to help!