Here are step-by-step instructions to add the RedShelf LTI tool to a course shell in Moodle.
- Navigate to your course from the navigation bar on the left-hand side.
- Add a new page with the "Add a Page" Button on the left-hand side.
- Name the page something specific to your digital content, for example - RedShelf Course Materials
- Now you’ll need to add the RedShelf LTI link as a Learning Tool to your newly created page. Start by clicking “Add a tool to this page.”
- Click “Learning Tools” towards the bottom of the page.
- Add the RedShelf LTI Link as a Learning Tool.
- The RedShelf link should now be accessible from your Jenzebar course! Click the “Launch the RedShelf” button to proceed.