How could you grow digital sales?
- Send RedShelf a report of your adoptions once your term is active to include these fields:
- Print ISBN
- Print Titles
- Digital Accepted
- Digital Rejected
- Digital ISBN
- Digital Title
- Digital Publisher
- Digital Supplier
This is the very minimum information we need to assist with unavailable titles - there is no need to cut your report down to only these fields - feel free to send one with all fields - just make sure it includes the ones above!
How do you run daily maintenance during Rush to avoid issues?
- Be proactive checking Digital Discovery daily
- You can filter by titles that are no longer available and look into that list
- If there is a price change the title will show up as no longer available > re-adopt the eBook at the correct price
Match list process to export adoption list?
- You can use a macro to send a custom report for a booklist for RedShelf
Ratex Support Contact Information for further troubleshooting:
Email: email@example.com (inform their support that you are a Ratex user)
Phone: 800-510-3911 Ext 5: Ratex
Support Portal to submit tickets (inform their support that you are a Ratex user): Click Here