To update your prices for eBook offerings adopted in TCS, you will need to work with your RedShelf Account Manager.
- Send RedShelf your adoption list for the term
- Your RedShelf rep will run those ISBNs to get the most updated pricing from our catalog
- Your RedShelf rep will then email this file to you and TCS Support (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- TCS will ingest the new file for you and confirm when the new prices are available
- For online sales, new eBook pricing is reflected after you confirm which durations to adopt from the TCL module
- For in-store sales, you will also need to print new barcodes.
- Login to the Labels & Tags module on your system.
- Select the Tag Format Maintenance that corresponds to your type of printer.
For Zebra printers it should be EBOOK.
For Datamax printers it should be EBKS.
For Cognitive printers it should BEBKS.