How your students access their RedShelf eBooks:
- Students purchase their RedShelf eBook from the bookstore.
- A unique PIN prints on the sales receipt near the item.
Note: If no PIN prints on the receipt, bookstores should:
- Run the Coordinate Only process in Booklog and transact again.
- Reach out to our team to verify the pricing and SKU.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for Booklog’s Support Team.
Online, via Timber or eFollett Purchase
- Students visit the bookstore webpage and make a purchase.
- An email will arrive the same day or next morning with an image of the receipt.
- Students visit the bookstore’s RedShelf white label website to log in or create an account.
- Once logged in, students navigate to My Shelf on RedShelf.
- Students click Redeem an Access Code and enter the PIN to receive their courseware code.
- Depending on how the product was set up by the publisher
- Students take the courseware code to the publisher’s redemption site
- Students take their courseware code to professor’s integrated link to redeem it