Seriously...how dare they give us time to do our assignments?
Maybe we didn’t bust out a coin, but we’ve all been here.
- Actually though...never really thought about this.
- As soon as August comes around...
- This is...profoundly true.
- What’s the class that comes to mind?
- Waste not, want not.
- Every time it’s 72, sunny, with a slight breeze...
- Me after every finals week...
- We wouldn’t be this cruel, but is it really too far from the truth?
- These are the important questions to ask...
- C’s get degrees.
- Which class would be your “dinosaur” class?
- Syllabus week should be a free-trial.
- Might be worth a try...
- Proud to be a patriot.
- So incredibly relatable...
- This is a moment every college student comes across at least once
- Welcome to post-graduate life.
- We’re all basically this until break.
School life shouldn’t be as bleak and draining as Calvin makes it out to be, but I know it can be sometimes. That being said, I hope in the middle of whatever paper you’re writing, test you’re studying for, or reading you’re doing, you do remember to take a break, enjoy life, and know that your grades don’t define who you are :)
Daniel, our Customer Experience Specialist, is huge fan of words. There isn't much Daniel appreciates more than the power of words - it's why it's hard for him to get along with babies, but also why he's always loved Calvin and Hobbes. If all kids were like Calvin, he probably would have become a teacher, but they're not. So working at an eBook company while reading Calvin and Hobbes will have to do.
Please sign in to leave a comment.