How do I filter the list of sections?
You can filter the list of sections by either typing criteria in the search bar or filtering from the dropdown menus under the search bar.
*ADD SCREENSHOT HERE*
How do I filter the list of materials?
You can filter the list of materials by either typing criteria in the search bar or filtering from the dropdown menus under the search bar.
*ADD SCREENSHOT HERE*
What do the material statuses mean?
- Need to Request Pricing: You haven’t requested pricing for this material yet. The material exists in Course Manager, but hasn’t routed to the appropriate publisher to review and create a price offering.
- Waiting on Pricing: You’ve requested pricing for this material. When you requested pricing, the request was automatically routed to the appropriate publisher’s queue. The request is now in that queue and the appropriate end-user at the publisher is working the request.
- Cancelled by Publisher: When reviewing your request, the publisher determined that they cannot fulfill the request. The publisher is required to enter a reason if they cannot fulfill the request, so you will see that information on the material card in the “show more” section.
- Ready to Accept: The publisher fulfilled the pricing request and provided a price offering. This material is ready for you to review. Once you’ve entered your pricing information (i.e. store margin or intended price to student), you can accept or dispute the price offering.
- Disputed: You rejected the price offering the publisher provided for this material. To dispute a price, you are required to enter a reason which routes back to the publisher. This material is now back in the publisher’s queue and they are responsible for taking the next action.
- Accepted: After receiving a price offering for this material, you are satisfied with the price and have entered your store’s pricing information (i.e. store margin or intended price to student) and accepted the final price. No other action is needed.
What do the section statuses mean?
- Needs Additional Info: The section either has materials that are not in the state “accepted,” does not have LMS Identifiers added and saved, or both. Additional statuses to delineate between these actions will be added in a future release.
- Ready to Launch: The section has all required information for you to launch.
- Launched: You’ve launched this section and can see it appear under “upcoming” on the IA Dashboard. No other action is needed.
How can I edit material information?
On the material tab of your Course Manager dashboard, click the pencil icon located on the material card you want to edit. At this time, you can only edit material information in Course Manager for materials in the state “need to request pricing.” When you click the pencil icon, an edit modal will appear and you can make the appropriate changes.