Once your campus store notifies you that you have course materials adoptions to manage, you will receive an email titled "RedShelf Adopt: Action required" with a list of your current open courses and sections. At the bottom of this email is a link that says "Click here to review and make changes to your course materials adoptions."
Some instructors have reported that clicking this link directs them to an error:
If this happens, there is no need to contact your Campus Administrator! You're seeing this error because the link you clicked is configured to expire after a few days (for security purposes).
To access RedShelf Adopt, please follow these steps:
- Click this link https://platform.virdocs.com/logout/ to clear your session.
- Clear your browser cache (not just history).
- Disable ad blockers (these can often block necessary items from loading)
- Navigate to the white label RedShelf site for your campus store--it'll be the first half of the URL that gave you the previous error. For example, eastms.redshelf.com.
- Click "Log In" in the top right corner and reset your password using the email address at which you received the "RedShelf Adopt: Action required" message.
- After you're logged in, click your name in the top right corner and navigate to "Adopt" to see your Course Materials landing page.
Still having trouble? We're happy to help! To get to the right folks, please specify "I need RedShelf Adopt support" when you submit a request.