Adding the Tool within a Course
The tool can be added to each course by the LMS Administrator or by a faculty member. Follow the below instructions to add the tool.
- On the left-hand menu, select “Courses.” Then select the course which will contain the LTI tool.
- In the course menu, select “Modules”
- Select the “+” button next to the module which will contain the RedShelf LTI tool
- Select "External Tool"
- Choose the RedShelf LTI tool, in this example labeled “RedShelf eBooks.” This should automatically populate the URL and the name. The URL should be similar to https://whitelabel.redshelf.com/lti/my_courses/, where “whitelabel” is replaced with the name of your RedShelf whitelabel, provided to you by your account representative
- Should you want, you have the option to check the box for "load in a new tab"
- Select “Add Item” to finish adding the LTI tool to the module
Downloadable copy below: