Please note: Not all eBooks have a copy/paste allowance. Please follow these steps to see if your eBook has a copy/paste allowance.
Need the Copy/Paste article for our old Reader? Find our Version 5 article here.
If your eBook has a copy/paste allowance, the process begins the same as highlighting!
- Click and hold the text with your left mouse button (or tap and hold on your touchscreen device), then drag over the words you'd like to copy.
- You'll see this box pop up, where you can click 'Copy':
- Since copying cannot be undone, you are presented with a preview of the text to confirm you'd like to go through with the process. Click 'Copy' when you're sure!
- Now, you can 'Copy to Clipboard':
- From there, you can paste the text into the document of your choice.
- If you ever want to review your copied content or copy it again, you can do that with the menu on the left:
- You can also toggle the 'Show Copied Content indicator' to remove the gray lines that show what exactly you've already copied.
Troubles with the process? Give us a shout!