Please note: Not all eBooks have a copy/paste allowance. Please follow these steps to see if your eBook has a copy/paste allowance.
If your eBook has a copy/paste allowance, the process begins the same as highlighting!
- Click and hold the text with your left mouse button (or tap and hold on your touchscreen device), then drag over the words you'd like to copy.
- You'll see this box pop up, where you can click Copy:
- Since copying cannot be undone, you are presented with a preview of the text to confirm you'd like to go through with the process. Click Confirm when you're sure!
- Now you can Copy to Clipboard:
- From there, paste the text into the document of your choice.
- If you ever want to review your copied content or copy it again, you can do that with the menu on the left:
- You can also toggle the Show Copied Content indicator to remove the gray lines that show what exactly you've already copied.
Troubles with the process? Give us a shout!