IT admin, please note: TCP port 8001 must be open for platform.virdocs.com to allow web socket connections.
If your eBook does not load correctly (i.e. the blue dots bounce, but no content shows up), there might be some trouble with the way your internet connection, browser, or device is interacting with the platform. Try a few things for us (and ensure you're aligned with our Recommended Hardware + Software):
1. Log Out to clear your session by going to https://platform.virdocs.com/logout/.
2. Ensure that you are NOT following a previously bookmarked link. The authentication requires that you access https://www.redshelf.com/library/ fresh for each reading session.
3. Clear your browser cache (not just history). You can find out how to by clicking this link.
4. Try a different browser (we recommend Firefox and Chrome at this time).
5. Try a different internet network.
6. Update your browser and your device's operating system.
7. Restart your device.
8. Try a different computer/tablet/phone to confirm that the error is on RedShelf's side.
If you want to do some seriously awesome triaging, please follow these steps: https://brainshark.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/205043644-Performing-a-Browser-Trace-Chrome and send us the .har packet that generates!
When reaching out, please include your device's make and model, the browser you're using, and the troubleshooting steps you tried, and send a screenshot of the error you're getting when you try to access the book.