Nothing worse than being excited to read but not being able to find your book!
Here are some scenarios where this might happen:
- You might have signed into an alternate account! All you have to do is reset your password for the right one.
- You might need to redeem a code you got from your bookstore!
- You might need to visit a unique goo.gl URL to get your code!
If this was a purchase through RedShelf.com directly:
- Your book is already waiting for you on My Shelf - all you have to do is log in. Having trouble logging in?
If this was a purchase through a bookstore (either the physical store or the online bookstore):
- Double check with the bookstore that RedShelf is meant to fulfill the order.
- Does your receipt have a RedShelf Access Code on it? Here's how to redeem it.
- Perhaps the business you purchased from already redeemed your book for you! Try logging in directly to RedShelf.com to find out.
If you are unable to find your book through these methods, please let us know!
Want to down-vote this article? Cool cool cool, just let us know how to improve it below!