There are two types of identifying information associated with your RedShelf account: your personal information (used for billing + shipping purposes) and your username / email address (used for account access + product distribution).
Updating Personal Information
- Log into your RedShelf account.
- Click on your avatar (Your name) and select My Account from the dropdown menu.
- Change your information and select Save Changes.
Changing Your Username / Email Address
Due to copyright restrictions, your username / email address can only be changed by a RedShelf team member. To change your username, please contact us and provide:
- Your current username / email address
- Your desired username / email address
Merging Accounts + Transferring an eBook Purchase
In some cases, you might have eBooks across multiple RedShelf accounts. Though this might be inconvenient, merging accounts or transferring purchases requires erasing your progress, annotations and notes in your eBook. To learn more about the process, contact us and a RedShelf team member will be happy to help.